The next board meeting will take place on Thursday 8th November 2012 from 1pm to 3pm at NHS Commissioning Board, Boardroom 1W03, Quarry House, Quarry Hill, Leeds, LS2 7UE.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest as places are limited.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 254 7371, by 4pm on Wednesday 7th November 2012.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website won’t be passed on for discussion at Board meetings but will receive a response.
The board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days.
You can view the agenda and board papers below.
- Minutes of a public meeting held on 20 September 2012
- Minutes of the Board meeting held in public on 1 October 2012
- Item 4 NHS CB programme status
- Item 5 Nursing Midwifery and Care-givers Vision and Strategy
- Item 6 Emergency preparedness
- Item 7 NHS CB Role in maintaining quality
- Item 8 Recruitment update
- Item 9 NHS CB Partnership – Forum Terms of Reference
- Item 10 Formal public consultation on clinical policies and specifications on specialised services
- Item 12 Finance Report
Please note that copies of the agenda and papers will not be available at the meeting. Please print these out and bring them with you if you plan to attend the meeting.