The next Board meeting will take place on Thursday 18th July 10:15am to 1:15pm – at NHS England Southside, 105 Victoria Street, London SW1E 6QT
If you would like to attend, please register your interest by lunchtime on Tuesday 16th July as places are limited.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website will not be passed on for discussion at Board meetings, but will receive a response.
The Board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days and captions will be available at this stage.
You can view the agenda and board papers below.
- Agenda public board meeting 18 July 2013
- Item 2 – NHS England Public Board minutes 3 May 2013
- Item 3 – Chief Executive’s report
- Item 4 – Strategy Call to action
- Item 5 – Patient and public voice
- Item 7 – Integrated performance report
- Item 8 – Board assurance framework
- Item 9 – Annual report and accounts 1 october 2012 to 31 March 2013
- Item 10.1 – Audit committee
- Item 10.2 – Commissioning support committee
- Item 10.3 – Procurement controls committee
- Item 10.4 – Finance and investment committee
- Item 11 – Government consultation on the Mandate
- Item 12 – Outcome of spending round for NHS England
- Item 13 – New review of congenital heart services
- Item 14 – Handling major projects
- Item 15 – CCG development framework
- Item 16 – NHS England genomics strategy board
NHS England: Putting Patients First
View the video shown at the board meeting.