Clinical networks and senates will play a key role in the new commissioning system by providing clinical advice and leadership to support local decision making.
- Clinical senates: briefing pack
Clinical senates and the geographical areas they will cover. Senates, comprised of clinicians, patients and other partners, will give advice to commissioners and providers in their area.
- The Way Forward – Clinical Senates
- Clinical Senates update (January 2013)
- How do I become involved in or a member of my local Senate?
Strategic clinical networks
- The Way Forward – Strategic clinical networks
The criteria used to decide on the first strategic clinical networks hosted by NHS England, detailing the geographical organisation of network support teams and their structure.
- The Way Forward – Frequently asked questions
- Single Operating Framework for Strategic Clinical Networks
The next steps, following on from the Way Forward.
- Strategic Clinical Networks update (November 2012)
- Strategic clinical networks – Frequently asked questions
- Strategic clinical networks – Frequently asked questions for staff
Operational delivery networks
- The Way Forward – Operational delivery networks
- Operational delivery networks – update December 2012
Comments on this page are now closed.