Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the gov.uk website.
- Nick Relph, South London CSU (currently interim Chief Operating Officer)
- Clodagh Warde Robinson, Surrey and Sussex CSU (currently Deputy Chief Executive/Director of Strategy and New Business at Sussex Community NHS Trust)
- Maddy Ruff, North Yorkshire and Humber CSU (currently interim MD for North Yorkshire and the Humber CSU)
- Alison Hughes, West Yorkshire CSU (currently interim MD for West Yorkshire CSU)
- Daryl Robertson, Kent and Medway CSU (currently interim MD for Kent and Medway CSU)
The interview and recruitment process is on-going and further announcements will be made in due course.
Andrew Kenworthy (currently Chief Executive of NHS South London) will be joining the NHS Commissioning Board Authority’s Commissioning Development Directorate via an IMAS assignment as Director of CSU Transition Programme until a substantive appointment is made.
Comments on this page are now closed.