The next Board meeting will take place on 31 March 2016, Southside London at 10.30am.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com and let us know if you have any additional requirements.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website will not be passed on for discussion at Board meetings, but will receive a response.
The Board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days and captions will be available at this stage.
You can view the agenda and board papers below:
- Item 1: Board meeting agenda
- Item 2: Minutes of meeting held on 25 February 2016
- Item 3: Chief Executive’s Report
- Item 4: NHS England business plan 2016-17
- Item 5: Transforming Maternity Services – implementing the national maternity review
- Item 6: NHS England Corporate and NHS Performance report
- Item 7: NHS England Finance Report
- Item 8: The Journey So far (paper from Sir Howard Bernstein)
- Item 8b: Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Devolution
- Item 9: Managing Conflicts of Interest
- Item 10: Delegation of Primary Medical Services Functions
- Item 11: Emergency Preparedness Resilience and Response
- Item 12a: Commissioning Committee Report to the Board
- Item 12b: Investment Committee Report to Board
- Item 12c: ARAC Report to the Board