The next Board meeting will take place on 28 July 2016, Southside London at 10.30am.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you have any additional requirements.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website will not be passed on for discussion at Board meetings, but will receive a response.
The Board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days and captions will be available at this stage.
You can view the agenda and board papers below:
- Item 1: Board meeting agenda
- Item 2: Minutes of meeting held on 26 May 2016
- Item 3: Chief Executive’s Report
- Item 4: MCP emerging care model and contract framework
- Item 5: General Practice services
- Item 6: Transforming Care for people with a learning disability and/or autism – Delivery update
- Item 7: Performance report
- Item 8: NHS Finance Report
- Item 9: Annual Report and Accounts 2015-16
- Item 10: Customer Contact and Complaints Annual Report with Appendix
- Item 11: Governance manual approvals
- Item 12: Board Committees Annual Reports
- Item 13.i.a: Report from ARAC- 10 May 2016
- Item 13.i.b: Report from ARAC – 29 June 2016
- Item 13.ii.a: Report from Commissioning Committee Meeting – 25 May 2016
- Item 13.ii.b: Report from Commissioning Committee Meeting – 29 June 2016
- Item 13.iii: SSCC report to Board
- Item 13.iv: Report from Investment Committee