Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the gov.uk website.
A packed two-day programme is planned for this year’s Health and Care Innovation Expo.
It includes appearances by a host of high-profile of speakers who will give their addresses from two main stages. There will also be four specialist feature zones and eight pop-up university rooms, as well as the usual array of business stands.
The exciting Expo 2016 agenda is now available, allowing registered delegates to plan in detail their two days at Manchester Central on 7 and 8 September 2016.
Main-stage highlights include:
- Comedian and campaigner Ruby Wax leading a panel discussing innovation in mental health.
- A keynote speech by NHS England Chief Executive Simon Stevens.
- Digital health expert Professor Bob Wachter MD presenting the findings of his review of healthcare IT in England.
- The inspirational Kate Granger Awards for Compassionate Care which have received a record number of entries.
- Matthew Syed, sportsman, journalist and author of “Black Box Thinking”, on how study of failure can lead to success.