The next Board meeting will take place on 29 September 2016, Skipton House, London at 10.45am.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com and let us know if you have any additional requirements.
Please note that members of the public are welcome to attend meetings of the Board – which although being held in public are not public meetings. Questions submitted via this website will not be passed on for discussion at Board meetings, but will receive a response.
The Board meeting will be broadcast live as part of our commitment to make information as accessible as possible. The livestream is best viewed in Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8 and 9 with the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. You may experience issues viewing this content in Internet Explorer 6 and 7. The live broadcast will be added to our livestream page on the date of the board meeting.
A separate recording of each agenda item will then be published on YouTube in the following few days and captions will be available at this stage.
You can view the agenda and board papers below:
- Item 1: Public Agenda
- Item 2: Minutes of previous meeting held on 28 July 2016
- Item 3: Chief Executive’s Report – Verbal report
- Item 4: NHS operational planning and contracting guidance 2017-19
- Item 5: Primary and Acute Care Systems (PACS) and Enhanced Care in Care Homes (ECH)
- Item 6: New care models in Tertiary Mental Health Services
- Item 7: Improving the quality of customer insight through NHS Citizen
- Item 8: Corporate and NHS Performance report
- Item 9: NHS Finance Report
- Item 10: Use of NHS EnglandSeal
- Item 11a: Commissioning Committee Report
- Item 11b: Report from Investment Committee
- Item 11c: Specialised Services Commissioning Committee