Our new three-year programme – open to all types of providers – will support you to deliver a lean management system which recognises both the context and needs of your organisation.
As the number of health systems employing lean management approaches to transform healthcare increases, the evidence base grows for the improvements lean principles secure, eg to quality and safety of patient care, efficiencies/waste reduction, culture change.
Many of you have asked for access to in-house lean expertise and this programme, drawing on the experience and learning of providers using lean, will provide:
- executive coaching in a lean context
- support with establishing a local Kaizen Promotion Office
- training programmes, tools and materials
- support with securing clinical buy-in
- workshops, events and networking opportunities.
We’ll be running a couple of information sessions later this month/early February for you to find out more. In March we’ll shortlist and visit applicant trusts, and the programme is expected to start in July 2018.