Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the GOV.UK website.
We have published the NHS Oversight Framework for 2019/20. This outlines the approach NHS England and NHS Improvement will take to oversee organisational performance and identify where providers and commissioners may need support.
Tuesday 3 September, 10am-11am
This WebEx is for staff responsible for workforce planning within sustainability and transformation partnerships and integrated care systems — including finance directors, human resources directors and chief operating officers. It will cover:
- the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion in workforce planning
- legal considerations and equality impact assessments
- equality, diversity and inclusion good practice and assurance
- opportunities for discussion, questions and answers.
Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 September, Manchester
Join NHSX and others leading transformation as we discuss the future of the NHS and how digital technology can improve our productivity.
Sessions will cover a range of topics, including the importance of giving staff the technology they need to provide more personalised care and improve patient safety, and how to ensure they can safely access clinical information wherever it is needed.
Tuesday 22 October, 10am-4pm, London
This forum is for audit chairs and non-executive directors who are either audit committee chairs, or who have financial responsibilities. The session will include:
- an update on the NHS People Plan with NHS Improvement Chair Dido Harding
- a financial update from our Chief Financial Officer Julian Kelly
- discussion on the development of integrated care systems (ICSs), with representation from two existing ICSs
- discussing the development of primary care networks
- opportunities for you to share issues, experiences and solutions with your colleagues.