Public meetings of the Board of NHS England are held regularly. This means members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meetings.
Members of the public wishing to attend the meetings can find copies of the agenda and other papers here on our website five days before the date of the Board meeting. If you wish to attend and have any requirements for the day, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
From time to time, the Board may need to consider agenda items which are confidential and cannot be discussed in public. If this is the case, a private session will be held at the meeting, from which the public will be excluded.
- Find out more about our Board members
- Find out more about our Board Committees
- View Board meeting papers.
The next Board meeting will take place on 26 May 2016, Southside London, starting at 10.30am.
If you would like to attend, please register your interest as places are limited. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you have any requirements for the day.
Watch NHS England’s live stream of the board meeting.
Future NHS England Board meetings will be held:
- 26 May 2016, Southside London
- 28 July 2016, venue to be confirmed
- 29 September 2016, venue to be confirmed
- 18 November 2016, venue to be confirmed
- 15 December 2016, venue to be confirmed