- Government equalities office
- LGBT+ Action Plan
- LGBT Switchboard– A helpline that provides an information, support and referral service for lesbians, gay men and bisexual and trans people – and anyone considering issues around their sexuality and/or gender identity.
- LGBT Foundation– LGBT Foundation provide a wide range of support services to lesbian, gay, bi and trans people. They also work with healthcare and other professionals to help make public services more accessible and inclusive for LGBT communities.
- NHS England Equalities and Health Inequalities Hub
- Stonewall– Stonewall is an LGBT charity focussing on empowering individuals, transforming institutions, changing hearts and minds, and changing and protecting laws
- Mermaids– Mermaids supports gender-diverse children and young people until their 20th birthday, as well as their families and professionals involved in their care.
- Gendered Intelligence– Gendered Intelligence is a trans led charity who work with the trans community and those who impact on trans lives; they particularly specialise in supporting young trans people aged 8-25.
- Opening doors– Opening Doors London (ODL) is the biggest charity providing information and support services specifically for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans (LGBT+) people over 50 in the UK.
Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including information about the COVID-19 vaccine, go to the NHS website. You can also find guidance and support on the GOV.UK website.