Women’s Development Network
The NHS England Women’s Development Network is for women working in non-managerial roles in NHS England’s core functions and in Commissioning Support Units (CSUs) and aims to support their professional and personal development and the gender equality focus across the NHS.
The NHS England Women’s Development Network is encouraging women working in non-managerial roles in NHS England and the Commissioning Support Units to join the network and get involved as much or as little as they like.
Our aim is to support the development of women working in non-managerial roles through:
- Coaching, mentoring and sponsorship
- Networking and ‘political’ skills
- Training and education
- Support from other women in the network, both via action learning sets and more informally
- Regular events and opportunities to engage
- Links into other networks
- Sharing useful information