Find out more about Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West integrated care system (ICS) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Shifting the focus of care from treatment to prevention.
- Providing access to the highest quality primary, community and urgent care.
- Collaboration between acute trusts to deliver equality and efficiency.
- Developing mental health services to improve the overall value of care provided.
- Maximising value and patient outcomes from specialised commissioning.
- Establishing a flexible and collaborative approach to workforce.
- Making better use of digital technology to improve information flow, efficiency and patient care.
The following organisations are part of Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West ICS. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Aylesbury Vale District Council
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Berkshire West CCG
- Buckinghamshire CCG
- Buckinghamshire County Council
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Cherwell District Council
- Chiltern District Council
- Oxford City Council
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Oxfordshire CCG
- Oxfordshire County Council
- Reading Borough Council
- Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- South Bucks District Council
- South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- South Oxfordshire District Council
- Vale of White Horse District Council
- West Berkshire Council
- West Oxfordshire District Council
- Wokingham Borough Council
- Wycombe District Council
Contact Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West ICS
ICS leader: Fiona Wise Executive Lead, Buckinghamshire Oxfordshire and Berkshire West ICS
Independent Chair: David Clayton-Smith
Email: Oxfordshire queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Berkshire West queries: email@example.com
Buckinghamshire queries: firstname.lastname@example.org