Webinars for Clinical Commissioning Groups taking forward delegated commissioning on 1 April 2017
We will be running a series of webinars for CCGs approved to take forward full delegation from 1 April 2017. These are as follows:
- Webinar on the Delegation Agreement on 14 February 2017, 2.30pm to 3.30pm
- Webinar on the Delegation Agreement on 28 February 2017, 2.30pm to 3.30pm
For joining details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further training for CCG lay members on managing conflicts of interest
NHS England is holding two further training events for CCG lay members on managing conflicts of interest. This is the third round of the training programme.
The training events are targeted initially at lay members of CCGs, which have not previously accessed the training offer.
If there are available places, we will open it up more widely to all lay members who have not previously attending this training (including lay members of CCGs where one or more lay member has previously attended the training).
The aim of the training is to:
- Increase lay members’ knowledge and skills in managing conflicts of interest, in line with the CCG statutory guidance
- Increase lay members’ confidence and skills in carrying out their role
- Share good practice and experiences of managing conflicts of interest
The training events will take place on the following dates between 9.45 to 16.00:
- Thursday 2 March 2017: Mary Ward House, 5 – 7 Tavistock Place, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, WC1H 9SN
- Monday 6 March 2017: Horizon Leeds, 3rd Floor, 2 Brewery Wharf, Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, LS10 1JR
There are 50 places available at each event, on a first come first serve basis.
If you are a lay member and interested in attending, please contact Sally Williams at Sally.Williams@Frontlinemc.com stating which CCG you are from, your email address and which event you wish to attend.
Participants will be notified via email by 22 February if they have a place.