Our blogs are published regularly and written by Will Huxter, Regional Director (London), Specialised Commissioning, NHS England and Senior Responsible Officer (SRO) for the CHD Programme.
These blogs are to share news of our work, meetings that are happening, opportunities to engage and comment on work being done, as well as reports that come from the work we are doing.
- Why it’s so good to talk – Will Huxter
- NHS England in ‘listening mode’ in preparation for consultation on congenital heart disease proposals – Will Huxter
- Next steps to meeting new national standards – Will Huxter
- Action on Congenital Heart Disease services – Will Huxter
- Audit reveals good news for heart patients – Will Huxter
- New standards for Congenital Heart Disease services now in play – Will Huxter
- Congenital Heart Disease: the next steps – Will Huxter
- Meeting new Congenital Heart Disease standards – Will Huxter
- The new Congenital Heart Disease review: 43rd update – John Holden