Contact us [BETA]

For local GP, dentist or hospital information, visit NHS Choices

For emergency medical attention, please dial 999 or attend your local accident and emergency department if you are able to do so.
If you require non-urgent medical advice please contact your GP, your local NHS walk-in or urgent care centre, call NHS 111 or visit NHS Choices for health and lifestyle advice.

How can we help?

How can I find out my NHS number?

Do I need to know my NHS number to register with a GP?

How do I get a medical card?

View more frequently asked questions

Contact NHS England

Ways to contact NHS England:

Contact an NHS organisation

If you need to contact an NHS organisation for example, a hospital, GP service, clinical commissioning group (CCG), NHS 111 service, mental health service, out-of-hours service and community service such as district nursing you can can find their contact details using the service finder on the NHS Choices website.

NHS England regional teams

Primary care providers and other NHS organisations can find regional contact details on the NHS England regional teams pages.

See also: