Our vision is that people with an eating disorder, whether young or old, get the right support at the right time and in the right place wherever they live in the East of England. We want everyone to have a better awareness and understanding of eating disorders. To achieve this we will work with a wide group of stakeholders including service users, carers, clinicians, managers, commissioners, GPs, schools and the voluntary sector.
Our strategic aims are to:
- Be a forum where clinical opinions on issues relating to children, young people and adult eating disorders services can be sought and collected
- Act as a consultancy and advisory group for policy, practice guidelines, audit, research and service improvement.
- Share best practice across the region
- Act as a network for the wide range of stakeholders with an interest in eating disorders
- Help set priorities for the East of England Clinical Network Future in Mind Steering Group (FIM SG)
Specific project areas include:
- Working with the voluntary sector
- General awareness
- Workforce and training
Network Co Chairs
James Downs and Keith Grimwade
CYP MH Clinical Advisor
CYP MH Local Authority Advisor
Senior Quality Improvement Manager