Inspiring patient-centred innovation and transformation across England’s health and social care services
Health and Care Innovation Expo will be held on 11 and 12 September 2017, returning once again to Manchester Central.
Our core Expo purpose is to help leaders in the NHS, local authorities and beyond to work together for whole-system change and improvement. At Expo 2017 we will focus more sharply than ever before on the actions we can now all take to deliver the vision of the NHS Five Year Forward View, across all parts of our health and social care services.
Across our two main stages, four feature zones, eight pop-up university rooms and four satellite event spaces, Expo 2017 will explore the most important developments across health and social care, including:
- The achievements and lessons of the New Care Models vanguard programme
- Delivering Sustainability and Transformation Plans
- Building and maintaining the right structures for collaborative, prevention-focused services
- New digital technology solutions supporting transformation of health and care services
- Accelerating the uptake of successful innovations across health and social care
Follow us @ExpoNHS for the latest updates as we confirm our programme of high-profile speakers.