Our four Expo theatre rooms offered delegates the chance to take part in longer, more detailed discussion of key topics in health and social care and also provide the opportunity for peers and colleagues across the country to connect and collaborate.
Full details of all theatre sessions are available on our online agenda, while you can download all presentation slides direct to your e-mail using Glisser.
In our theatres at Expo 2017, we saw a huge variety of discussion and activity, including:
- The launch of the Digital Academy, which will see three of the world’s top universities provide virtual masterclasses in leadership and digital as part of a comprehensive programme to provide NHS staff with the right skills to drive digital innovation.
- A special National Quality Board meeting focused on children and young people, and involving the NHS Youth Forum
- In-depth discussion and description of the way NHS staff in
London managed the terrorism incidents in Westminster and London Bridge
- A dedicated focus on NHS Right Care: the programme’s progress so far, and the work still to do in CCGs and as part of STP development across England
- NHS England’s Annual General Meeting
- Professional focus for Allied Health Professions on the implementation of the national call to action AHPs Into Action