Expo is a unique celebration of innovation, enterprise and collaboration, uniting NHS and social care leaders, commissioners, clinicians, voluntary sector partners, innovators, industry leaders and many more.
Expo 2018, at Manchester Central on 5-6 September, will be even more special as the NHS celebrates its 70th anniversary.
A limited number of complimentary tickets are available to NHS, local government and wider public sector staff. If you work in a public sector organisation, speak to your managers and communications team to access the complimentary ticket code to claim your free-of-charge place. You can also check your eligibility with the Expo team by emailing us at email@example.com
Charges apply for all delegates outside the public sector – please visit our registration page for full details of charges and available discounts.
Expo 2018 will feature:
- Four feature zones exploring the most important developing issues in health and social care
- More than 100 professionally-focused seminars in our Theatres and targeted, expert-led workshops in the unique Pop-up University
- 190 exhibition stands and a range of sponsorship package
- Over 5000 health and social care professionals in attendance
- 150 hours of content
- High-profile speakers across two main stages