We have published a range of resources on genomics:
- 100,000 Genomes Project NHS Genomic Medicine Centres booklet – September 2016
- Genomic Medicine Service alliances and role of pharmacy within the new structure – July 2020
- Interactive map of NHS Genomic Medicine Centres – January 2017
- NHS England Strategy: Improving Outcomes through Personalised Medicine – 7 September 2016
- NHS Genomic Medicine Centre Selection ITT Stage 1 document July 2014 – published 28 July 2014.
- NHS England – Response to Government Mandate Refresh 2014-15, published 12 November 2013.
- Mapping 100,000 genomes: strategic priorities, data and ethics – recommendations from DH commissioned working groups, published 5 July 2013.
- No. 10 Press Release: DNA tests to revolutionise fight against cancer and help 100,000 NHS patients, published 10 December 2012.
- Chief Scientific Officer England debates future of Genomics at US Conference – 27 April 2016
- Sir Bruce Keogh outlines an emerging strategy for Personalised Medicine in the NHS – 24 September 2015
- New NHS centres (Yorkshire and Humber and West of England) announced – 16 December 2015
- Oxford NHS Genomic Medicine Centre first to recruit patients with cancer into the 100,000 Genomes Project – 27 August 2015
- NHS England announces the launch of 11 NHS Genomic Medicine Centres – 22 December 2014
- Simon Stevens welcomes the announcement by David Cameron of the 100,000 Genome Project – August 2014
- The Invitation to Tender- stage 1 was launched on the 28 July 2014.
- Introducing Genomics – HEE workforce video.
- NHS England board meeting Genomics discussion.
Blogs and interviews
- Preparing healthcare for the arrival of genomics: an interview with CSO, Prof Sue Hill – 31 January 2017
- Innovation is creating the wonder of personalised medicine – 25 August 2016
- Taking a more personalised approach to diagnosis and care – 24 September 2015
- Genomics pioneers on the edge of a new frontier – 21 January 2016
- Celebrating the incredible work of healthcare scientists – 14 March 2016
- Interviews with Alastair Kent, the Director of the Genetic Alliance UK, as well as 100,000 Genomes Project participants Cecily Berryman, Anthony Locke and Charles Steward. From GMC Event on 7 December 2017.
- Short introduction to the 100,000 Genomes Project by Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust, lead Trust for the North West Coast region – October 2016
- Prof Sue Hill and Prof Sir Munir Pirmohamed talk to camera about personalised medicine – September 2016
If you have any queries regarding any aspect of the 100,000 Genome Project please contact the Genomics Central Coordinating Team Genomics Implementation Unit at NHS England via firstname.lastname@example.org.