Ordering materials online is easy. You will firstly need to register an account if you don’t already have one. To do this:
- Go to the Orderline website: www.orderline.dh.gov.uk
- Click ‘register’ on the purple registration bar, and fill out your details.
- Enter a “Customer Type” from the two drop-down menus:
- choose “NHS Organisations”
- and then one of “GP Surgeries/ Health centres”, “Clinical Commissioning Group”, or “NHS Confederation”.
Once logged in you will find the GP online resources by clicking on:
- “GP Online Services” in the “Campaign search” pane
- This will bring up a full list of the available resources, which you can then order.
If you want to order more than the maximum number set of items in the system, just enter how many you would like and the system will send a request to the GP Online Services team for approval.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
You can also place your order by phone through the publication order line: 0300 123 1002 – quoting the reference numbers below.
We have produced a range of materials (appointment cards, leaflets and posters) and templates to help GP practices, CCGs and other NHS bodies to promote GP Online Services to patients.
You can order all of the materials below on the Department of Health website. The posters are all available in A4 or A3 sizes, and with or without a white box at the bottom for you to add your practice’s own details.
Poster – Click and easy, blue with yellow mouse
PVC Banner (outside or inside use) – 2000mm x 800mm