Sharing the learning from existing primary care networks: series of webinars
NHS England is hosting a series of webinars for anyone working within primary care and the wider NHS, focusing on the benefits, impacts and development of primary care networks. The webinars will provide an update from the national primary care network programme, share examples of work already in progress across the country, and offer a chance to ask questions and find out more about next steps in relation to the development of primary care networks.
Current webinar dates are as follows, there is no need to register in advance, simply click on the link below at the start time.
- Wednesday 19 December 2018, 12.00pm – 1.30pm
- Friday 11 January 2019, 11.00am – 12.30pm
- Monday 14 January 2019, 5.00pm – 6.30pm
- Tuesday 22 January 2019, 9.00am – 10.30am
- Tuesday 5 February 2019, 10.00am – 11.30am
- Wednesday 13 February 2019, 3.00pm – 4.30pm
- Thursday 21 February 2019, 12.00 pm – 1.30pm
- Thursday 28 February 2019, 9.00am – 10.30am
- Monday 11 March 2019, 3.00pm – 4.30pm
Primary care networks: an update on the development offer webinar
NHS England will be sharing further details on initial proposals for PCN support and development package at two webinars which will take place as below.
- Tuesday 22 January 2019, 12.00pm – 1.00pm
- Thursday 21 February 2019, 9.30am – 10.30am
For further information, or to put forward any questions ahead of the webinars, please contact england.PCN@nhs.net.
Regional engagement events
NHS England is hosting a second series of regional events focusing on primary care networks and how they can change the way that services are delivered at a local level to benefit people and communities. The events will provide an update on the national primary care networks programme, in the context of the Long Term Plan, latest planning guidance and GP contract, and provide an opportunity to discuss current progress with PCNs locally, including examples from areas already working as part of a network.
The events are aimed at a broad audience, including general practice providers, primary care providers, the voluntary sector, commissioners, local government, community and mental health services, social care, secondary care and the wider NHS.
Midlands and East region:
- 11 March, 12.30pm – 4.30pm at The City Rooms, Hotel Street, Leicester, LE1 5AW: Fully booked
- 20 March, 12.30pm – 4.30pm at West Bromwich Albion Football Club, The Hawthorns, Birmingham, B71 4LF
- 21 March, 12.30pm – 4.30pm at Holiday Inn Express Duxford Cambridge, 42 Station Road East, Whittlesford Bridge, Cambridge, CB22 4NL
- 26 March, 12.30pm – 4.30pm at Burton Albion Football Club, Pirelli Stadium, Princess Way, Burton-Upon-Trent, DE13 0AR
- 12 March, 12.30pm – 4.30pm at The Met Hotel, King Street, Leeds, LS1 2HQ
- 13 March, 12.30pm – 4.30pm at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester City Centre, 4 Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester, M4 4EW
- 27 March, 12.30pm – 4.30pm at The Assembly Rooms & Bonbar (Newcastle) Ltd, Fenkle Street, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, NE1 5XU: Fully booked
South East region:
- 27 March, 12.30pm – 4.30pm at Crowne Plaza London The City, 19 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6DB
- 28 March, 12.30pm – 4.30pm at Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour, West Quay Road, Southampton, SO15 1AG
- 3 April, 12.30pm – 4.30pm at Pentahotel Reading, Oxford Road, Reading, RG1 7RH