This support pack is for pilot sites participating in the Clinical Pharmacists in General Practice Pilot. It contains support and resources to help sites run their local pilots successfully. It will be updated on an ongoing basis as needed.
- Press release: Up to six million people set to benefit from more clinical pharmacists in GP surgeries
- Press release: More than 400 pharmacists to be recruited to GP surgeries by next year
- Press release: New £15m scheme to give patients pharmacist support in GP surgeries
- Clinical Pharmacists in General Practice Pilot
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Video case study for patients: Old School Surgery, Bristol
- Video case study for GPs: Wolverhampton Road Surgery
- Case Study: Wallingbrook Health Group, Devon
- Case Study: Clinical pharmacists in Norwich
Further resources are available from the following organisations:
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Centre for Pharmacy Postgraduate Education (CPPE) – General practice pharmacist training pathway
- Primary Care Pharmacists’ Association – A guide for GPs considering employing a practice pharmacist
If you have any further questions which are not answered by the FAQs please contact us at: email@example.com.