Find out more about Humber, Coast and Vale integrated care system (ICS) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
Humber, Coast and Vale has a shared vision for its local communities. We want everyone in our area to have a great
start in life and to have the opportunities and support they need to stay healthy and to age well. We are working together to help everyone in the area to “start well, live well and age well”.
Its priorities are:
- Healthier People – improving the health and life expectancy of local people.
- Better ‘Out of Hospital’ Care – creating services that are more joined-up so people only go into hospital when it is absolutely necessary and do not stay longer than they need to.
- Better ‘In Hospital’ Care – making the best use of the resources and workforce across our system to plan and deliver good quality hospital-based services.
- Better Mental Health Care – improving the care and support that is available for people with mental health problems.
- Better Cancer Care – helping more people to survive cancer and supporting those living with and beyond cancer.
- Balancing the Books – making the most of every penny to deliver good quality local services within the funding
The following organisations are part of Humber, Coast and Vale ICS. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Care Plus Group
- City Healthcare Partnership CIC
- City of York Council
- East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- East Riding of Yorkshire CCG
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Hull CCG
- Hull City Council
- Humber NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS England
- NHS Improvement
- North East Lincolnshire CCG
- North East Lincolnshire Council
- North Lincolnshire CCG
- North Lincolnshire Council
- North Yorkshire County Council
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
- Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
- Scarborough and Ryedale CCG
- Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust
- Vale of York CCG
- York Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust