Find out more about Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Creating locality-based integrated teams supporting primary care.
- Shifting the focus of care from treatment to prevention and proactive care.
- Developing an efficient infrastructure to support models of care.
- Establishing a flexible and collaborative approach to workforce.
- Enabling better collaboration between acute providers
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Bath and North East Somerset CCG
- Bath and North East Somerset Council
- Great Western Hospital Foundation NHS Trust
- Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust
- Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust
- South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Swindon Borough Council
- Swindon CCG
- Virgin Care
- Wiltshire CCG
- Wiltshire Council
- Wiltshire Health and Care
Contact Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire STP
STP leader: Chris Bown