Find out more about Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities. This partnership is developing into an integrated care system.
- Embedding a culture of prevention to keep people healthy, improve care and quality of services, and reduce the burden of ill health.
- Providing better primary, community and social care closer to home, and ensuring organisations are working together to improve outcomes for the patients.
- Ensuring that secondary care services are sustainable – local hospitals play a crucial role in providing care for local people and they are working closely together to develop a unified service across the three existing hospital sites to ensure services continue to be delivered safely and well.
- Transforming the way that local health and care services share information, in order to support the creation of integrated models of care and encourage greater collaboration across organisations.
- Redesigning health and care, so that the partnership can become an accountable care system.
The following organisations are part of Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Bedford Borough Council
- Bedford Hospital NHS Trust
- Bedfordshire CCG
- Cambridgeshire Community Service NHS Trust
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
- Central Bedfordshire Council
- East London NHS Foundation Trust.
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Luton and Dunstable University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Luton Borough Council
- Luton CCG
- Milton Keynes CCG
- Milton Keynes Council
- Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- South Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust