Find out more about Cambridgeshire and Peterborough sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Promoting care in people’s homes via neighbourhood care hubs, and a focus on people-powered health and wellbeing.
- Providing safe and effective hospital care when it is needed, including responsive urgent and expert emergency care, and a continued focus on world famous research.
- Partnership working.
- Developing a culture of learning as a health and care system; growing the local workforce, and making better use of land and buildings.
- Using technology to modernise health.
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Cambridgeshire and Peterborough STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- NHS Cambridgeshire and Peterborough CCG
- North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust
- Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Peterborough City Council
Contact Cambridgeshire and Peterborough STP
STP leader:Roland Sinker, Chief Executive of Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust