Find out more about the Cheshire and Merseyside Health and Care Partnership, including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities, by visiting www.cheshireandmerseysidepartnership.co.uk
There are four strategic priorities that the constituent organisations are committed to delivering together:
- Supporting people to live better quality lives by actively promoting the things that will have a positive effect on health and wellbeing and reduce reliance on services.
- Working together with partners in local government and the voluntary sector to develop joined up models of care, outside of hospital, to give people the support they need in the right place, from the right professionals at the right time.
- Designing modern, high quality hospital services; reducing variation in quality and ensuring a clinical and financially sustainable hospital system.
- Becoming more efficient by reducing costs in corporate services and maximising the efficiency of clinical support services.
* Please note this is the original 2016 plan. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the publication of the updated Cheshire and Merseyside Five Year Plan has been deferred to the autumn, as per recommendation from Simon Stevens, Chief Executive Officer of the NHS and Amanda Pritchard, Chief Operating Officer of NHS England and NHS Improvement.
The following organisations are part of Cheshire and Merseyside Health and Care Partnership. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
Clinical commissioning groups (CCGs)
- St Helens
- South Sefton
- Southport and Formby
- Cheshire East
- Cheshire West and Chester
- St Helens
- Alder Hey Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Bridgewater Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- Countess of Chester NHS Foundation Trust
- East Cheshire NHS Trust
- Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Liverpool Women’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Mid-Cheshire Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Southport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust
- The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- Wirral University Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Wirral Community NHS Foundation Trust
- Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust