Find out more about Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Prevention and improving population health
- Integrated care in the community
- Transforming urgent and emergency care
- Redesigning pathways of care
- Improving productivity and efficiency
- System reform to achieve better care
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Council of the Isles of Scilly
- Kernow CCG
- Kernow Health CIC
- Plymouth Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust
- South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
Contact Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly STP
STP leader: Kathy Byrne, Chief Executive, Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust