Find out more about Devon sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Prevention and promoting health
- Integrated models of care
- Primary care
- Mental health and learning disabilities
- Acute hospital and specialist services
- Children and families
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Devon STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Devon STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Devon County Council
- Devon CCG
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Livewell Southwest CIC
- Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Plymouth City Council
- Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
- Torbay Council