Find out more about Hampshire and the Isle of Wight sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Delivering a radical upgrade in prevention, early intervention and self-care.
- Accelerating the introduction of new models of care in each community in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
- Ensuring a sustainable, high quality and affordable configuration of urgent and emergency services whilst addressing the issues that delay patients being discharged from hospital.
- Ensuring the provision of sustainable acute services across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
- Improving the quality, capacity and access to mental health services in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
- Improving the prevention and early detection of cancer, providing high quality treatment and supporting people to live with and beyond their cancer diagnosis.
- Ensuring the children and young people of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight have the best start in life, having access to high quality physical and mental health care.
The following organisations are part of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Fareham and Gosport CCG
- Frimley Park Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Hampshire County Council
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Isle of Wight CCG
- Isle of Wight Council
- Isle of Wight NHS Trust
- North East Hampshire and Farnham CCG
- North Hampshire CCG
- Portsmouth CCG
- Portsmouth City Council
- Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Solent NHS Trust
- South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- South Eastern Hampshire CCG
- Southampton City CCG
- Southampton City Council
- Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- West Hampshire CCG
Contact Hampshire and the Isle of Wight STP
STP leader: Richard Samuel, Senior Responsible Officer for the Hampshire and Isle of Wight STP
Independent Chair: Lena Samuels