Find out more about Herefordshire and Worcestershire sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
The partnership is a collaborative between all local health and care organisations working across the area, supported by voluntary sector and Healthwatch representatives.
Current plans set out a direction of travel for the next four to five years. Priorities include:
- Doing more to prevent illness and encouraging people to live healthier lives.
- Encouraging people to self-care or self-manage more of the routine aspects of their conditions.
- Improving access to GP appointments.
- Improving community services which care for people at home, including making better use of technology.
- Changing the role of community hospitals so more care and treatment is available closer to home.
- Easier access to emergency/urgent care.
- Making acute and specialist services more sustainable.
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Herefordshire and Worcestershire STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Herefordshire and Worcestershire STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- 2gether Foundation Trust
- Herefordshire County Council
- Herefordshire CCG
- Redditch and Bromsgrove CCG
- South Worcestershire CCG
- Wyre Forest CCG
- West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
- Worcestershire County Council
- Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust
- Wye Valley NHS Trust
Contact Herefordshire and Worcestershire STP
STP leader: Sarah Dugan, Chief Executive, Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust