Find out more about Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Supporting people to stay well in their homes, and to be able to manage their conditions or illnesses. This approach enables people to receive the rehabilitation and support they need to to get back to their normal lives quickly, and reduce their stay in hospital.
- Creating specialised integrated teams in the community, to keep people well at home, while reducing unnecessary hospital stays and ensuring those who do need to be admitted to hospital do not stay longer than necessary.
- Working to improve the way its services are structured so that the partnership can provide the best possible medical services with the resources.
- Redesigning care so that the STP can deliver consistently high quality services that provide equal access for everyone.
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- East Leicestershire and Rutland CCG
- East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Leicester City CCG
- Leicester City Council
- Leicestershire County Council
- Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
- Rutland County Council
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
- West Leicestershire CCG
Contact Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland STP
STP leader: Toby Sanders, Accountable Officer, West Leicestershire CCG