Find out more about North London sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Helping people stay healthy and well
- Involving local people as partners in health and care
- Building health and care services near to where people live
- Services people can rely on in an emergency
- Planning and delivering the care people need, when they need it, and in the right setting
- Supporting people to stay mentally well and to recover from mental ill health and thrive
- Helping people and families survive the impact of cancer
- Giving mothers-to-be more choice and better support
- Giving children and young people the best start in life
- Creating a caring and compassionate health and care workforce
- Making the best use of buildings owned by partners and making sure they are fit for purpose
- Harnessing the power of technology
- Balancing the books
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that North London STP covers:
The following organisations are part of North London STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington CCGs
- Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington Councils
- Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
- Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
- Central and North West London NHS Trust
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Royal Free NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Whittington Health NHS Trust
Contact North London STP
STP leader: Helen Pettersen, Chief Officer and Accountable Officer for the North Central London Clinical Commissioning Groups (Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington).