Find out more about South East London sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Developing consistent and high quality community based care (CBC), primary care development and prevention. This includes promoting self-care, prevention and co-operative structures across parts of the system
- Improve quality and reducing variation across both physical and mental health. This includes better integration of mental health, and reducing the pressure on and simplifying urgent and emergency care
- Reducing cost through provider collaboration. This includes consolidation of some non-clinical support services, including pathology and finance back office
- Developing sustainable specialised services. This includes mental health collaboration, renal and cardiac work
- Changing how we work together to deliver transformation. This includes the development of integrated care systems and provider federations
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that South East London STP covers:
The following organisations are part of South East London STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Bexley CCG
- Bromley CCG
- Greenwich CCG
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Lambeth CCG
- Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust
- Lewisham CCG
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
- South London And Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Southwark CCG
Contact South East London STP
STP leader: Andrew Bland (Accountable Officer, Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich, Lewisham and Southwark Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs))