Find out more about South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities. This partnership is developing into an integrated care system.
- Reducing inequalities for all and helping people live well and stay well for longer.
- Joining up health and care services so they are responsive to people’s needs and are accountable.
- Investing in primary and community care, with general practice at the centre.
- Treating the whole person, looking after their mental and physical health.
Standardising acute hospital and specialised care – improving access for everyone, reducing inequalities and improving efficiencies.
- Simplifying urgent and emergency care, making it easier for people to access the right service closer to home.
- Developing the right workforce, in the right place with the right skills – for now and in the future.
- Using the best technology to keep people well at home, to support them to manage their own care and to connect staff so they can provide joined up care.
- Creating a financially sustainable health and care system.
- Working with local communities to do this.
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw STP covers:
The following organisations are part of South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Barnsley CCG
- Bassetlaw CCG
- Bassetlaw District Council
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Doncaster CCG
- Doncaster Children’s Services Trust
- East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- NHS England
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Rotherham CCG
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
- Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield CCG
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield City Council
- Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust
Contact South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw STP
STP leader: Sir Andrew Cash