Find out more about Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Focused prevention – identifying where downstream investment in prevention and early intervention will have a positive impact on both the health of the population and in reducing high cost care.
- Enhanced primary and community care – enhancing and integrating primary and community care to enable frail elderly and those with long-term conditions to live independent lives and avoiding unnecessary, costly and upsetting emergency episodes.
- Effective and efficient planned care – ensuring planned care services meet patient needs, improve productivity and remove duplication and over capacity.
- Simplified urgent and emergency care system – redesigning emergency and urgent care services across the system to reduce avoidable A&E attendances and non-elective admissions.
- Accelerating the delivery of productivity and efficiency plans to reduce costs.
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Burton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Cannock Chase CCG
- East Staffordshire CCG
- Healthwatch Staffordshire
- Healthwatch Stoke-on-Trent
- NHS England
- NHS Improvement
- North Staffordshire CCG
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust
- South East Staffordshire and Seisdon Peninsula CCG
- South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Stafford and Surrounds CCG
- Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Partnership NHS Trust
- Staffordshire County Council
- Stoke-on-Trent CCG
- Stoke-on-Trent City Council
- University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
Contact Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent STP
STP leader: Neil McKay (Chair of Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent Partnership NHS Trust)