Find out more about Suffolk and North East Essex sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Suffolk and North East Essex STP will collaborate; be innovative, and will inspire clinical and community leadership. STP partners want the best for local people.
- Over the next five years the partnership will improve care for its public; the quality of services on offer; support for its workforce; and how it spends public money within budgets.
- The public, clinicians, the voluntary sector and other partners expect the partnership to join forces to reduce duplication, inefficiency and make services easier to navigate.
- By linking up services, the public will see GP surgeries, mental health and social care services, acute hospitals and community health professionals all working together, moving care closer to people’s homes and improving their outcomes.
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Suffolk and North East Essex STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Suffolk and North East Essex STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Anglian Community Enterprise
- Colchester University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Community and Voluntary Sector (through project with NCVO)
- East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust
- Healthwatch Suffolk and Healthwatch Essex
- Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
- Local Professional Networks for pharmacists, optometrists and dentists
- Mid Suffolk, Forest Heath, Tendring, St Edmundsbury, Suffolk Coastal, Colchester, Ipswich and Babergh District and Borough Councils
- NHS England, NHS Improvement and Public Health England
- Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
- North East Essex, Ipswich and East Suffolk and West Suffolk CCGs
- St. Helena, St. Elizabeth and St. Nicholas Hospices
- Suffolk and Essex County Councils
- Suffolk and Essex Local Medical Committees
- Suffolk GP Federation and GP Primary Choice
- West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
Contact Suffolk and North East Essex STP
STP leader: Ed Garratt, Accountable Officer, NHS West Suffolk CCG
Independent Chair: William Pope