Find out more about Sussex and East Surrey sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Improving health and wellbeing, preventing illness and enabling people to live well.
- Providing more care closer to home, integrated around the needs of individuals.
- Providing the highest quality acute care through specialist clinical networks.
- Improving services and outcomes for mental health and emergency and urgent care.
- Making the best use of the resources available.
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that Sussex and East Surrey STP covers:
The following organisations are part of Sussex and East Surrey STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Brighton and Hove CCG
- Brighton and Hove City Council
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Central Surrey Health
- Coastal West Sussex CCG
- Crawley CCG
- East Surrey CCG
- East Sussex County Council
- East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Eastbourne Hailsham and Seaford CCG
- First Community Health and Care
- Hastings and Rother CCG
- High Weald Lewes Havens CCG
- Horsham and Mid Sussex CCG
- Integrated Care 24
- Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Surrey County Council
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- West Sussex County Council
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Contact Sussex and East Surrey STP
STP leader: Bob Alexander, Executive Chair