Find out more about West Yorkshire and Harrogate sustainability and transformation partnership (STP) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Increasing the one-year survival rate for all cancers to 75%, potentially saving around 700 lives each year.
Sustaining and further improving A&E performance
- Implementing the local service framework for mental health,
– a 40% reduction in unnecessary A&E attendance
– a zero suicide approach to prevention
– a 50% reduction in out-of-area placements for nonspecialist
– a reduction in waiting times for autism assessment
- Improving access to general practice at evenings and weekends.
- Further improving the stroke pathway from prevention to recovery to support an ambition to reduce cardiovascular events by 10% by 2021.
- Reducing the number of people at risk of diabetes as a result of obesity; reducing the number of alcohol-related hospital admissions by 500 a year, and reducing smoking prevalence.
Which area does the STP cover?
The following map shows the area that West Yorkshire and Harrogate STP covers:
The following organisations are part of West Yorkshire and Harrogate STP. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Airedale Foundation Trust
- Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven CCG
- Bradford City CCG
- Bradford District Care Foundation Trust
- Bradford Districts CCG
- Bradford Metropolitan District Council
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals Foundation Trust
- Calderdale and Huddersfield Foundation Trust
- Calderdale CCG
- Calderdale Council
- Craven District Council
- Greater Huddersfield CCG
- Harrogate and District Foundation Trust
- Harrogate and Rural District CCG
- Harrogate Borough Council
- Kirklees Council
- Leeds and York Partnership Foundation Trust
- Leeds City Council
- Leeds Community Healthcare Trust
- Leeds North CCG
- Leeds South and East CCG
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust
- Leeds West CCG
- Locala Community Partnerships CIC
- North Kirklees CCG
- North Yorkshire County Council
- South West Yorkshire Partnership Foundation Trust
- Tees Esk and Wear Valleys Foundation Trust
- The Mid-Yorkshire Hospitals Trust
- Wakefield CCG
- Wakefield Council
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service Trust