Find out more about Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire integrated care system (ICS) including details of its population size, constituent organisations and priorities.
- Creating locality-based integrated teams supporting primary care.
- Shifting the focus of care from treatment to prevention and proactive care.
- Developing an efficient infrastructure to support models of care.
- Establishing a flexible and collaborative approach to workforce.
- Enabling better collaboration between acute providers
The following organisations are part of Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire ICS. For individual contact details for these organisations, please see the NHS website.
- Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Bath and North East Somerset CCG
- Bath and North East Somerset Council
- Great Western Hospital Foundation NHS Trust
- Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS Foundation Trust
- Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust
- South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Swindon Borough Council
- Swindon CCG
- Virgin Care
- Wiltshire CCG
- Wiltshire Council
- Wiltshire Health and Care
Contact Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire ICS
STP leader: Tracey Cox, Chief Executive Officer for BaNES, Swindon and Wiltshire CCGs