Nursing, midwifery and care staff leadership is at the forefront of the Leading Change, Adding Value framework and is a strong vehicle to enable us to create and promote the future image of nursing, midwifery and care staff.
Leadership is a concurrent theme running through the framework and to transform care and deliver the triple aim, we need to ensure that staff create and deliver the changes we need to see on the ground, acting as ambassadors for others to follow.
Find out more about leadership:
- Framework to support winter pressures 2017-18 – email@example.com
- Patient experience – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mental health – email@example.com
- Learning disabilities – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Healthcare – email@example.com
- Safeguarding – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maternity Transformation – email@example.com
- Children and young people
- Involving people in their own care
- Nursing Associate
- Kate Granger Awards for Compassionate Care