The London End of Life Care Clinical Network held a regional EOLC event on the 2 May 2019. Presentations from this event are available to download below:
- Patient/Carer Perspective – Sue Pascoe – Deputy Director Quality, Nursing and Safeguarding, Central London, West London, Hammersmith and Fulham, Hounslow and Ealing CCGs
- National End of Life Care Update – Professor Bee Wee – National Clinical Director, EOLC
- End of Life Care in London – Dr Caroline Stirling – Clinical Director, London End of Life Care Clinical Network
- London Regional Vision for End of Life Care – Malti Varshney – Associate Director, Clinical Networks and Senate
- London Ambulance Service Strategy for End of Life Care – Diane Laverty – Macmillan Nurse Consultant, EOLC, LAS
- End of Life Care: Bridging the Evidence – Policy Gap – Dr Katherine Sleeman – NIHR Clinician Scientist and Honorary Consultant in Palliative Medicine – please contact us for a copy of this presentation.
London EOLC and Homelessness Event
The London End of Life Clinical Network in conjunction with Healthy London Partnership, St Mungo’s, Hospice UK and Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government hosted an EOLC and homelessness event on 19 October 2018.