Free, dedicated procurement and legal support available to all commissioners who use the framework.
We want to hear from CCGs and other commissioners about the support they need to make the process as efficient and simple as possible and have the right support to develop their own specification to secure provider(s) that best meets their needs.
If you are interested in using the framework please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 825 1052 (during office hours).
If you choose to use the framework, the LPF team will provide procurement and legal advice and support you throughout the buying process. You can choose to access any element or all of this depending on what capacity and capability you have.
There are, however, some things we ask in return:
- You identify someone in your team/organisation that the LPF support team can stay in touch with.
- You are able (with or without our support) to document the decisions you have taken about what services you will be buying from the framework.
- You work with us to identify collaborative opportunities or to call-off at the same time, in order to maximise savings from suppliers (making the most of volume based discounts) and reduce unnecessary fragmentation.
- You strongly consider joining one of the numerous waves of call-offs during 2015/16 to support a smooth transition to new suppliers, reduce unnecessary fragmentation, and get the best response from bidders.
In return, we offer:
- Help desk with named account manager.
- Make, Share, Buy sessions
- Local procurement support to work through your specification and tender pack, evaluation criteria and contract.
- Legal question and answer check of your tender pack and evaluation criteria.
- Access to a senior procurement advisor for ad hoc advice.
- Access to senior legal partner for ad hoc advice.
- HR and mobilisation advice once the contract has been awarded.
- Procurement project coordination to manage the process for you.
- Step by step templates and e-Procurement Tool.