- Out-of-hospital integrated care models (including hospital discharge schemes and intermediate care) for people experiencing homelessness
- Improving GP registration among socially excluded groups
- Improving uptake and delivery of health services to reduce health inequalities experienced by Gypsy Roma Traveller people
- Pathway (GP-led in-hospital management of homeless patients)
- Improving vaccination uptake in Gypsy, Roma and Traveller and other inclusion health groups via the World Health Organization (WHO) Tailoring Immunisation Programmes (TIP) Model
- Delivering high quality, personalised palliative and end of life care for people experiencing homelessness
Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, go to the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the GOV.UK website.