- Out-of-hospital integrated care models (including hospital discharge schemes and intermediate care) for people experiencing homelessness
- Improving GP registration among socially excluded groups
- Improving uptake and delivery of health services to reduce health inequalities experienced by Gypsy Roma Traveller people
- Pathway (GP-led in-hospital management of homeless patients)
- Improving vaccination uptake in Gypsy, Roma and Traveller and other inclusion health groups via the World Health Organization (WHO) Tailoring Immunisation Programmes (TIP) Model
- Delivering high quality, personalised palliative and end of life care for people experiencing homelessness
Our advice for clinicians on the coronavirus is here.
If you are a member of the public looking for information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), including information about the COVID-19 vaccine, go to the NHS website. You can also find guidance and support on the GOV.UK website.