Pharmacy opening times may differ over the August bank holiday. Please see below to find pharmacies that will be open in your area:
- Birmingham and Solihull
- Black Country and West Birmingham
- Coventry and Warwickshire
- Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
- Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin
- Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent
Please call NHS 111 for non-urgent medical advice. NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell people if they need medical help. Advice on what to do is available at www.111.nhs.uk/covid-19/. It’s important not to go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. People should only call 111 if they are unable to get help online.
All information was correct at the time of publishing however some opening times may be subject to change.