The event held September brought together local leaders from varying public organisations such as; Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs), Secondary Care Providers, Local Authorities. Leaders who are responsible for delivering the Five Year Forward View at a local level through the implementation of their Sustainability and Transformations Plans (STPs) and Local Digital Road maps (LDRs).
The event provided an opportunity to hear and understand critical pieces of work such as; the national programmes which have been developed to raise digital capability in the NHS (NIB Domains), the work of the Leadership Academy supporting CIO & CCIO’s and the initiative’s supporting the delivery of the General Practice Forward View.
The aims of the day were to:
- Raise awareness and understanding of Digital Priorities;
- Development and progress of National Application;
- Information on leadership development (CIO/CCIO/Leadership Academy);
- Share best practice and experience.
If you are interested in any of the presentation from the day or just want to find out more, below are details of the speakers.
Speakers for the Event
- Dr Peter Short, Clinical Director, NHS Digital
- Dr Harpreet Sood , Senior Fellow to the Chairman’s and Chief Executives Office, NHS England
- Dr Masood Nazir, National Clinical Lead & CCIO of the year 2017 eHI (National)
- Chris Hart, East Midlands Academic Health Science Network
- Mike Smith, Enterprise Business Architect (GP Connect Pilots), NHS England
- Richard Sewart, Senior Data Sharing and Privacy Specialist, NHS England
- Andy Evans, Programme Director, Midlands Accord
- Ian Townend, Lead Enterprise Business Architect, NHS England
- David Corbett, Programme Head, NHS WiFi Programme
- Neil Calland, Senior Programme Lead, NHS England
- Jane Berezynskyj, Regional Head of Implementation & Business Change, NHS Digital
- Garry Mitchell, Commercial and Procurment Lead, NHS England
- David Churchill, Implementation Services Director at Channel 3 Consulting
- Richard Corner, Alscient Ltd