NHS England (Central Midlands) covers a wide geography including Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Luton, Milton Keynes, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and Lincolnshire. This area is serviced by one dedicated team based in two localities. The North Locality covers Leicester Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire and the South locality covers Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire/Luton and Milton Keynes.
We are proud to work with such a dedicated and professional group of doctors and want to ensure that we stay in close communication with you and provide a service that supports you wherever possible in your work. This webpage serves as a resource for you so please do get in touch and tell us what else you would like to see on it
Associate Medical Director and Appraisal Lead: Dr Sarah Greening: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Revalidation: Michelle Lake: email@example.com
Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes
Responsible Officer and Deputy Medical Director: Dr Dave Briggs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme Manager: Christine Poulton: 0113 8248881
- Mansi Khadia: 01138252833
- Sharon Hancock: 0113 824891
Central email account: email@example.com
Leicestershire, Lincolnshire and Northamptonshire
Responsible Officer and Medical Director: Professor Aly Rashid: firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme Manager: Cherie Robinson: 0113 8249528
- Jennie Holyoak: 0113 824 9582
- Alex Hutchinson: 0113 824 8764
Central email account: email@example.com
- If you have had a March appraisal in 2017, your new appraisal month will automatically be brought forward to January.
- To make a positive revalidation recommendation, the senior clinical advisors who review all paperwork on behalf of the Responsible Officer, must be able to review your MSF and PSQ results. Please make the documents available online, within your appraisal toolkit, for the reviewers to see.
- If you have not completed your MSF and PSQ and your revalidation submission date is due between April 1 2017 and March 31 2018 please start collecting your responses no later than four months before your pre-revalidation appraisal date
- You must present the requisite evidence for revalidation during your appraisals in the 5 years prior to your revalidation submission date. Failure to do so may mean the Responsible Officer may consider that you are not engaging with the revalidation requirements and a non-engagement recommendation may be made.
- Notes on the updated RCGP guidance on supporting information – March 16
- NHS England Revalidation Homepage
- NHS England Appraisal Policy
- Performance Policy
- GMC supporting information for Appraisal and Revalidation 2012
- GMC regarding Revalidation
- GMC Guidance on Appraisal and Revalidation
- Non Clinical Work and Revalidation: report and recommendations from the Non Clinical Work Group of the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges
The following toolkits are available to support you through the appraisal process;